Who likes elegant, classical looking beaded bracelets in the Art Nouveau style? This one has it al, with a combination of shiny metal and mottled stone type beads to really mix things up.
It’s Linda’s Elinor Bracelet, and it’s a beaded bracelet pattern that uses the following materials:
- 15/0 seed beads Miyuki “Duracoat Galvanized Mink Bronze” (D4213)
- 11/0 seed beads Miyuki “Duracoat Galvanized Mink Bronze” (D4213)
- 8/0 seed beads Miyuki “Duracoat Galvanized Mink Bronze” (D4213)
- 8/0 seed beads Toho “Permanent Finish Matte Galvanized Peach Coral” (552PFF)
- SuperDuo beads “Opaque Rose Gold Topaz Luster”
- 4mm druks “Opal Rose”
That’s for just one that she made. You can do the same, using different colors as you like, of course! Her other one features “Dark Bronze” and “Matte Cassiopeia” beads with “Metallic Suede Pink” Superduo beads. She also switched the order of where the clasp is in one. You can see her project and download the free pattern here.